Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thinking of You



I love Penny Black stamps. This card is made with a stamp from a new set from Joan's Gardens called "Enjoy Life".

The birds and butterfly were stamped with black Memento ink and watercolored. The ovals were cut with petite oval Nesties. Before taking out the smaller frame, I stenciled on some clouds. The birds were cut out and each layer is put on dimensionals. A Martha Stewart punch was used for the border across the middle. A cuttlebug corner die was used for the flourishes in the corners. Some green rhinestones were added to complete the card.


3 comments:

Stamping in Asia said...

I love those stamps on Joan Flicker's website too!! How I wish I could have them all. Your card is as usual very detailed and elegant. Great work!!

Dianna said...

Selma,

I love this card. The detail you put into it really paid off. The card is just gorgeous. The scrolly stuff is so elegant and the nesties are just perfect. Well, you wowed me again.

Dianna

AKiteFlier said...

fabulous details - gorgeous card. Do you know the name of that MS punch you used and what's up with the CB corner dies? Is this something new I've not seen? Love the card - beautiful work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails