In the background for this card, I used an old Anna Griffin die. It was glued to a pink 5x7 inch card.
Using Susan's new Victorian Garden Foliage die set, the Ginkgo was die cut out of Susan's Specialty cardstock, colored using OLO markers, and shaped using Susan's Flower Tool Kit.
Using Susan's Berry Branch die, several branches were die cut from watercolor paper and colored green. For the berries, I used tiny styrofoam balls, which you can purchase from the craft store or Amazon. A few were put in a small plastic storage bowl, that I got from the Dollar Store, ($1.25 for 5 bowls) then purple alcohol ink was squirted in the bowl. The lid was put on the bowl and it was easy to shake the bowl until the balls were all covered with ink. I used to put the balls in a zip lock bag, but they were hard to get out so they could be dried. By using the small bowl, they were very easy to pour out on a piece of wax paper to dry. Once they were dried, I glued them to the Berry Branch. I glue berries in one layer on the branch and let the glue dry, then add another layer on top to create clusters. Once they are dry, I use a fine tip black or brown pen to push down on each berry help make them look realistic. The branches were cut apart and arranged behind the flowers.
Pearl Embellishments from Spellbinders were added to the card for a finishing touch.