- Create a six inch square card and add the design paper from the new ModaScrap Color of Puppies Boy design paper pad to the front.
- Use silver Borders and Corners Peel Off Stickers to add a border around the outside edges of the design paper.
- Use the Zoo Babies Clear Stamp Set and stamp the design used on this card using VersaFine Black Ink. Color the images with markers of your choice. Die cut with the matching die.
- Use the Dotted Scallop Rectangles die set and die cut one small rectangle, using White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Use the Stitched Rectangle die set and die cut the rectangle that is slightly larger, using White Soft Finish Cardstock.
- Use the Tags & More 6 - Daisy die set and die cut one small tag. You only need the top portion of this tag because only the top portion will be used to go behind the balloon on the stamped image.
- Glue the stamped image on the small Dotted Scallop Rectangle, with the balloon above the top edge. Attach this rectangle to the slightly larger Stitched Rectangle, using dimensional tape. Add two silver Peel Off Corners to the top corners of the Dotted Scalloped Rectangle.
- Glue the tag, with only the die cut design showing, to the back of the Rectangle, as shown. Attach this on lower portion of the card.
- Use the A Way With Words Baby Love die set and die cut Baby using White Soft Finish Cardstock. Attach at an angle on the upper left corner.
The products from Elizabeth Craft Designs are linked below.