- Start with a 6x6 inch card. Use the ModaScrap Grand Canyon design paper to cut a piece of brown polka dot design paper for the front of the card.
- Use the Stitched Fishtails die set and die cut the largest Fishtail, using White Soft Finish Cardstock. Sponge yellow ink on the center of the Fishtail that will show behind the die cut flowers.
- Use Susan's Little Words That Mean A Lot stamp set to stamp the sentiment at the top of the Fishtail.
- Use the Blossom Time Clear Stamp Set to stamp and die cut three flowers, three berry branches and six leaves. Color the designs using markers.
- Arrange the flowers on the Fishtail, and attach with dimensional tape. Glue the berry branches and leaves behind the flowers.
- Use a fine point markers to add small black dots around the design.
Products from Elizabeth Craft Designs linked below.