Saturday, March 11, 2023

Camellia with Lavender


This morning I created this card and love it so much I can't wait to post it even though I have already posted today.  I had a lot of fun creating this Mini Double Tower Fold Card.  For the instructions for this card I watched Sam Calcott's YouTube Video here Lhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj51-RNaCaIINK.

Sam always has such easy instructions for creating unique cards.  This one folds up to fit into a 6-inch square.  Because it is so dimensional, I will mail it in an acrylic box.  The card base was created using Spellbinders Portobello Cardstock. This is a nice heavy cardstock which holds up well for this card design.   I found a piece of design paper in my stash that I really like and designed the card around that paper.  It has a mix of gray, tan and peach in the woodgrain design.  

I used Susan's new Camellia die set to create a peach colored flower.  It was die cut using Susan's Specialty cardstock   and colored with OLO markers.  The camillia looks similar to a rose but the shaping is different.  Susan will have YouTube instructions up soon for her new Victorian Garden die sets.  

The Mason Jar and Lavender die set was used to create the Lavender.  

The Victorian Garden Foliage die set was used to die cut the Ginkgo leaves.  

Susan's Berry Branch was die cut and small styrofoam balls, that have been colored with acholol ink, were glued on the branch.  

I found a piece of design paper in my stash that I really like and designed the card around that paper.  It has a mix of gray, tan and peach in the woodgrain design.  

For enbellishments, I used Spellbinders Silver Embellishments.  


Closeup of the beautiful Camillia.


Picture of card looking down from the top.

This card really was very easy to create.  I think you will enjoy making it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails