Friday, July 3, 2009

Dreams Take Flight



I love to make cards with this butterfly from Gina's "Take Flight" stamp set, available from Gina K Designs. I used detail white embossing powder and watercolors for the butterfly. The designer paper is a piece of Basic Grey Porcelain paper pad. I cut two small flowers from this paper to add to the top corners. The celery green frame was cut with Labels Four Nesties. I used VersaMark to add a flower from the "Flower Gallery" stamp set by Penny Black. I purchased this set from Joan's Gardens. The white background was embossed using the Cuttlebug Devine Swirls embossing folder. A Martha Stewart punch was used to make the borders. Small flat backed pearls, also from Joan's Gardens, were added for a little more elegance.




4 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Selma, Beautiful card!!!! I love all the techniques you used as it they really make it stand out!

Joan

AKiteFlier said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!! Love the borders and embossing.

Dianna said...

Selma,

Such a delicate subtle card. The pearls that you have you have used to enhance the card are so pretty. I love the color scheme, it is so soft and pretty.

Great job Selma.

Dianna

Brenda said...

Very pretty Selma! I love the soft colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails