Friday, November 1, 2019

Basket of Beauty Berry



Have you been excited to see all the new Garden Club die sets?  Today is the last day Susan will be on Create & Craft demonstrating her new release with Tonic Studios.  This new release is so addictive to work with.  Every die set is very easy to work with so you can create beautiful floral arrangements.  Currently you can only order your Garden Club die sets from Create & Craft.

For the design behind the arrangement, I used the Tonic  Classic Quatrefoil -Floral Blossoms die set.  This is one of my very favorite die sets for creating pretty backgrounds.

I really love the Beauty Berry Bush die set because you can create the branches with either beautiful purple berries or with light pink flowers. On these branches I used Nuvo Plum Pudding Crystal Drops.  These branches make a  beautiful filler behind a floral arrangement, but I also think look beautiful alone in Susan's new Gathering Basket.  The basket was die cut using white card stock and colored with several shades of brown ink.  Place a Dimensional Foam Pad under the basket (in the center) then use either the Deluxe Adhesive or the Adhesive Tape runner around the sides and bottom to attach to the card.  

A card like this could be used for just about any occassion.  

I have added links to Tonic Studio's products below.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies -- no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails