Thursday, October 31, 2019

Garden Club Brunnera and Beauty Berry Bush


I have had so much fun working with Susan's new Garden Club die sets from Tonic Studios.  

A piece of the Tonic Cornflower Blue card stock was used for the background.  The edges were scored using the Tonic Trimmer.  It was attached using the Tonic Adhesive Tape Runner.  

Today I used the Garden Club Gathering Basket & Galvanized Bucket die set to die cut the container for this arrangement.  I used the Galvanized Bucket and scored lines on it to create a wooden barrell.  Behind the arrangement, layering dies were used to die cut a white oval.

The Garden Club Brunnera die set was used to die cut the blue flowers/leaves, and the Garden Club Beauty Berry Bush die set used for the branches behind the blue flowers.  Tonic Ballet Pink card stock was used for the little pink flowers on the Beauty Berry Bush branches.  The Tonic Studios  Deluxe Adhesive was used to assemble the flowers.

I have added links to Tonic Studio's products below.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies -- no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails