Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Columbines and Beauty Berry Bush



Susan Tierney-Cockburn has a  new line of die sets and products.  Yesterday  she was on Create & Craft to launch her first release of Garden Club die sets and other products.   She has three more shows on Create & Craft and hope you have an opportunity to watch. Right now, you can only purchase these new products from the Create & Craft show. 

I have been designing for Susan for many years and I am very proud to announce I will continue on her design team and excited to be working with Tonic Studio products.

This card was designed using Susan's new Garden Club Columbines, Beauty Berry Bush and Galvanized bucket.  

For the background Nuvo Beryl Swirl Mica Mist was sprayed onto a piece of white card stock.  The Tonic Trimmer was used to score around the edges of this piece.  This trimmer comes with both a scoring and sharp blade.  The lines on the edges are 1/8 inch apart.

For the container, I used the Galvanized Bucket & Gathering Basket die set.  The Galvanized Bucket was colored using Tonic Grey Matter Embellishment Mousse.  The Mousse is very creamy and is easy to paint onto the card stock.

In the Garden Club Beauty Berry Bush die set, you can create berries on the branch, which appear late in the year, or use the die cutting plate included to create the small pink flowers, that appear on the branches early in the year.  I chose to add the flowers for this arrangement.

I used to live in Colorado and have a love for Columbines.  The columbines in the Garden Club Columbine die set are very easy to assemble.   I chose to create lavender and white flowers.  

I have added links to Tonic Studio's products below.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies -- no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails