Monday, October 28, 2019

Susan's Garden Club Spider Mums


I really love creating Susan's Garden Club Spider Mum.  Today I wanted to show three additional colors. Along with the mums, I added Susan's new Beauty Berry branches.  For the berries I used Nuvo Plum Pudding Crystal Drops.  Susan's new Tonic Garden Club die sets will be available tomorrow on Create & Craft.



This card is pretty simple, with just the three different colors of Spider Mums and the Beauty Berry branches.  The background is a piece of the Tonic Studios Lavender Waves card stock.  The edges of this piece were scored using the Tonic Super Trimmer Scoring Blade.  

The glue used to assemble the flowers is the Tonic Deluxe Adhesive.  

My favorite work surface:
 I am so happy with my new Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat from Tonic Studio,  and wanted to share this information with you.   This multi-functional mat measures 14"x23".  There is a 12"x14" measuring grid which has both imperial and metric measurements and has a 7.5"x11" mixing palette area that also comes with a durable non-stick mat, which is great for working with wet mediums.  This mat comes for either right or left hand crafters.  There is a tool kit, sold separately that has a tool to scrape off any glue or media that dries on it.  I highly recommend this Glass Media Mat for your work space.   This mat also comes in a smaller, travel size.  I know you will love working on this mat.

Tim Holtz Glass Media Mat

I have added links to Tonic Studio's products below.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies -- no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.





1 comment:

Susan said...

Such vibrant colors of Spider Mums—this card sings of Autumn🍁

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails