Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Holly Basket Winter Wishes




For everyone who loves Susan  Tierney-Cockburn's dies, today is the day you have been waiting for.   She will be on Create & Craft today at 12:00 pm EST or 9 am PT for a two hour show revealing her new release.  At this time, Susan's new Garden Club products, from Tonic Studios, will only be available 

For the card I created today I used her new dies to fill the Gathering Basket  with Holly & Berries.  The background was created with a piece of the Tonic Studios Kraft Card Silver Strokes card stock.  The Holly Berries were create with Nuvo Autumn Red Crystal Drops.  For the sentiment I used the Tonic Studios Winter Wishes Sentiment Strip.  

Be sure to watch the Create & Craft Show to see the entire new release and to make your purchase.

I have added links to Tonic Studio's products used below.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies -- no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails