Friday, November 15, 2019

Echinacea and Cattails


This week on Susan's Garden Club Live video on Facebook, she demonstrated how to assemble echinacea and how to create cattails.  She inspired me to create this card. 

Currently Susan's Garden Club die sets are not available right now, but Susan will be announcing soon when they will be in stock.  

For the background, I used the Tonic Classic Quatrefoil die set to die cut the design in the upper portion of the white card stock.  Behind it I attached a piece of card stock I created using Brusho Powders.  

After watching Susan's video, I created the four cattails.  Using the Garden Club Japanese Painted Fern die sets, four ferns were die cut and colored.  The berry branch from the new Holly & Berries die set was used to create two berry branches.  For the berries I used Nuvo Ripened Pumpkin Crystal Drops then while the berries were still wet, I added a small drop of Nuvo Autumn Red Crystal Drops. The berries were allowed to dry before cutting the branches in smaller pieces to add behind the flowers.  The flowers were created with the Garden Club Echinacea die sets.  

 I have added links to Tonic Studio's products below.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies -- no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.




1 comment:

Evas Pyssel said...

WOW, what a card ! So beautiful. You get a wonderful feeling in your cards.
Hugs from Eva

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails