Saturday, November 23, 2019

Basket of Brunnera


 I want to remind you that Susan's Garden Club die sets and other Garden Club products  from  Tonic Studios are now available in the USA.   You can purchase her products individually or take advantage of Susan's Garden Club discounted product bundles in the Tonic Studios Weekend Specials.  I have added links  below.

 I love the tiny little flowers on the Brunnera and thought they would be pretty in Susan's Garthering Basket.  For the background, I used one of Tonic's Dot & Drop dies.

This is a 6-inch square card.  I used Tonic's Craft Perfect Cornflower Blue card stock for the layers.  On a piece of white card stock, the Tonic Dot & Drop Twisting Leaves die was used to die cut the design across the top.  Nuvo Cornflower Blue Crystal Drops were used to fill the die cut dots in the design.  This piece was set aside to dry while I worked on the basket of flowers.

Use the Gathering Basket & Galvanized Bucket die set and die cut one white basket.  Because the Dot & Drop design nearly covered half the card, I needed to cut some off the bottom off the bottom of the basket, so when filled with the flowers, it wouldn't cover the design on the top.  The basket was attached with a piece of the Craft Perfect Dimensional Pads on the back of the basket, right in the center.  The Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive glue was added around the sides and bottom of the basket.  

The Garden Club Brunnera die set was used to die cut five groups of stems.  The small flowers were die cut using Cornflower Blue card stock.  The leaves were die cut using white card stock and sponged using two shades of Nuvo green ink.  A small dot of black Nuvo Crystal drops was used inthe center of each flower.  After the flowers were glued to the stems, they were tucked down in the basket and the leaves arranged around the flowers.

Below, I have added links to Tonic Studio's products I use.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies at no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails