Friday, November 22, 2019

Great News!


GREAT NEWS!    The complete collection of Susan's Garden Club products from Tonic Studios is now available in the US.  You can purchase her products individually or take advantage of Susan's Garden Club discounted product bundles in the Tonic Studios Weekend Specials.  If you check the links below, you will see the individual die sets, die bundles, as well as the latest products added to the Garden Club line, which includes card stock, pollen, prills, PanPastels, acrylic boxes etc.  

This card was designed using the Garden Club Columbine and Beauty Berry Bush die sets.  The new Pollen from Tonic Studios was added to the Columbine Stamens and to the little flowers on the Beauty Berry Bush.  For the background, I used Nuvo Pink Carnation Mica Mist sprayed on which card stock.

I will be posting more cards over the weekend to give you more inspiration.  Be sure to check out all the Weekend Specials!

 I have added links to the Susan's Garden Weekend Specials and all of Susan's products in the links below.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies -- no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails