Sunday, November 24, 2019

Winter Wishes


I want to remind you that today is the last day for the Tonic Studio Weekend Special for the Susan's Garden Club Bundles.  You can purchase all of Susan's dies and other products at a great savings.  

Today I created another Christmas card using Susan's Helleborus, Pom Pom Dahlia and Holly & Berries die sets.  For the sentiment a used a Tonic Studio die set.

For the background I used a piece of blue card stock from the Tonic Studios December Skies 6x6 card pack.  

For the sentiment, use the Tonic Studios Mythical Glade Layering Die Set and die cut the sentiment die inside the smallest tag frame die using white card stock.  I attached a piece of holigraphic glitter paper, from my stash, behind the die cut and attached it to the right side of the card front.  This die set includes 9 dies, inctluding a beautiful Christmas sentiment and multiple layering dies.   

Use the Garden Club Hellebrouse die set and create two white flowers.  Add Susan's yellow pollen to the stamens.  

Use the Garden Club Pom Pom Dahlia die set and create one dark red flower.  

Use the Garden Club Holly & Berries die set and die cut six holly branches and extra leaves, using Tonic Champagne card stock.  Use a dark green marker to color the leaves, leaving the edges uncolored.  Use the Nuvo Crystal Glaze and a small brush to add glaze to the top of all the leaves.  

Die cut two or three Garden Club Berry Branches and use Nuvo Autumn Red Crystal Drops for the berries.  Once dry, cut the branches in smaller pieces.

Arrange the holly on the left side of the card and add the two Helleborus, the red Pom Pom Dahlia then glue the berries branches around on the holly.

Below, I have added links to Tonic Studio's products I use.  If you use these links to purchase products, I will receive a small commission which helps me purchase supplies at no additional cost to you.  I appreciate you visiting my blog and appreciate your support.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails