Monday, January 8, 2018
Elizabeth Craft Designs now has a new 2018 Design Team and exciting new products that will be released very soon. You can go to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog at this LINK to see all the projects designed by the team using the new ModaScrap products.
The new ModaScrap dies I used for my project are the Happy Frame XL, Flowers Lace Frame, and True Love die sets.
Here is how I created my project:
1. Use White Soft Finish Cardstock and the Happy Frame XL die to die cut four pieces to create the frame.
The die cut has score lines. Fold along the scored lines and press with a bone folder for a crisp folded edge. Assemble all four pieces by adding a strip of 6mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive to one long side, fold and create the first side of the four sided frame. Lay the pieces out on your work space to understand how to assemble. The angled edge fits over the flat end. Use Clear Double Sided Adhesive, or Kids Glue, to connect each of the corners to create the frame.
2. The finished frame is 8 inches square. Cut a piece of pink card stock and two pieces of 100lb white card stock to use as backing for the frame. Glue the three pieces together with the pink card stock on top. The three layers will give strength to the frame. Attach the three layered pieces, to the back of the frame, using 6mm Clear Double Sided Adhesive.
3. Use the ModaScrap Flowers Lace Frame and die cut one white frame. You can use Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the back of the card stock before die cutting for easy attachment inside the frame, or use glue to attach it. Center this frame inside the dimensional frame.
4. Use the ModaScrape True Love die set and die cut the heart with the 'love' sentiment. Again, for easy attachment, use card stock with Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the back of the card stock before die cutting, or you can glue the heart to the center of the Flowers Lace Frame.
5. Use the Romantic Corner die set and die cut four small corners. Attach them to the corners of the Happy Frame.
6. The butterflies were cut out, using scissors, from of one of the sheets of design paper in the Butterfly Dream design paper pack.
Be sure to go over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to view more projects/cards created with the new ModaScrap products.