Monday, January 15, 2018
Today I have a card designed using one of the new Elizabeth Craft Designs Becky Seddon die sets. I have only used a few dies from this set.
1. This is a 6 inch card. Cover the front of the card with a piece of card stock from the ModaScrap Sweet Vintage Rose design paper pack. Use Black Peel Off Corner Stickers to decorate each corner.
2. Use the dies in the Vintage Gentlemen needed to complete the Victrola. Color the pieces in the colors you wish and assemble.
3. Die cut the music using black card stock.
4. Glue the Victrola and music to the front of the card as shown.
5. Use the Banner Sentiment Stamp Set to stamp the sentiment, as shown, using black ink.