Tuesday, January 16, 2018
I love to see the Dogwood trees in the Spring. Susan has a new Dogwood 2 die set in her new release, now available from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
1. To create this card, start with a 6 inch card base. Cover the front with a piece of light blue card stock.
2. Use the Garden Scene die set to die cut the frame, using white card stock. Attach to the card.
3. Use Susan' new Garden Notes Dogwood 2 die set and create nine dogwood flowers. Add Prills for the bracts. I used yellow and lime green Prills.
4. Use the Dogwood 2 die set and die cut three dark brown branches. Run back through your die cutting machine to emboss the design in the branches. Attach them to the upper left corner of the card, inside the frame.
5. Use Joset's Rainbow Sky die set and die cut three clouds, using white card stock. Attach them behind the Dogwood branches as shown. Use dimensional tape to attach the clouds.
6. Use the Stitched Fishtails die set and die cut a light blue and a white Fishtail. Stamp the sentiment, from the Little Words That Mean A Lot stamp set, in the center of the smaller Fishtail. Attach to the lower portion of the card.
7. Use the Dancing Butterfly die set to die cut one white butterfly. Attach at the end of the Fishtail, as shown.
Thank you for stopping by today.
Links to the products used are below.