Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Isn't this a beautiful butterfly! This is one of the new Becky Seddon die sets called Butterfly Aperture from Elizabeth Craft Designs. This was a very quick and easy card to create.
This is a 6-inch square card.
1. Cut a piece of White Soft Finish Cardstock for the front of the card and score around the edges with a Score Board for a finished look. Attach to front of card.
2. Use a piece of White 6 x 5 inch Soft Finish Cardstock and score around the edges, using a Score Board.
3. Use the Butterfly Aperture Butterfly to die cut the butterfly in the center of the 6 x 5 piece of cardstock.
4. Cut a piece of ModaScrap Fly & Scrap design paper to fit behind butterfly. Attach with Clear Double Sided Adhesive. Attach this die cut piece to front of card.
5. Die cut the body of the butterfly, using light gray cardstock. Use a pencil to draw light lines across bottom of body and add two black eyes using a fine point black marker. Add to the die cut butterfly.
6. Use Susan's Little Words That Mean A Lot stamp set and stamp the sentiment just below the die cut butterfly panel.
7. Use the Ropes 1 die set and die cut three white ropes. Add them to the front of the card, as shown, trimming as needed.
This Butterfly card could be used for just about any occasion.
You can shop for the products used by clicking on the links below.