Thursday, January 18, 2018
Susan's Garden Note Pansies are so much fun to create. There are many different colors of pansies and they are very easy to create with the Pansy 2 die set.
1. Start with a 6 inch square card. Cover the front with a piece of the ModaScrap Fly & Scrap design paper.
2. Use the Els van de Burgt Studio Fitted Oval and Stitched Oval die sets to create the background.
3. Use the Garden Notes Pansy 2 die set and die cut enough pieces to create 11 pansies. Color the pansies with markers in the color of your choice. Add yellow Prills to the center of each flower.
4. Use the Garden Notes Gathering Basket and die cut one basket. Color with markers.
5. Use the Garden Notes Ladder Fern die set and die cut four ferns.
6. Use the Garden Notes Ivy Vine die set and die cut four ivy vines.
7. Use the Sentiments 2 - Just Because stamp set and stamp the sentiment, using Black VersaFine Ink. Clear Emboss. Die cut the sentiment using the matching die set.
8. Attach the ovals to the right side of the card front.
9. Attach the Gathering Basket at an angle, on the lower left side.
10. Attach the Ladder Fern , pansies, and ivy to fill the overflowing basket.
11. Attach the sentiment.
You can shop for these products by clicking on the links below.