Monday, January 15, 2018
Today the Elizabeth Craft Design Team has create a variety of projects/cards using the new Becky Seddon products. You can see all the projects created on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog at this LINK.
For my project, I used the beautiful new die called Garden Scene. There are two dies in this set -- the beautiful die cut Garden Scene and the die for for Scalloped Frame.
Here is how I created my card:
This is a 6 inch square card.
1. Use 100 lb White Soft Finish Card stock and die cut the Garden Scene.
2. Use 100 lb White Soft Finish Card Stock to die cut the Frame. Place the Scallop frame from the Garden Scene Die Set on the card stock then place the Fitted Square Die on the inside. Tape the two dies together to die cut an open frame to fit over the Garden Scene.
3. Use the scallop frame from the Garden Scene die set and die cut one using Soft Sky Soft Finish Cardstock to fit behind the die cut scene.
4. Attach the die cut Garden Scene over the Sky Blue Frame.
5. Attach the open White scallop frame over the top of the die cut scene.
6. Attach the completed die cut scene to the front of a white card front, using dimensional tape.
7. Use Susan's Seeds of Thought, Winter Spring, stamp set to stamp the sentiment on white card stock. Use scissors to cut just a small border around it. Glue the sentiment to a piece of Sky Blue Cardstock and cut a small border around the stamped sentiment. Attach to the front of the card as shown.
Becky's Garden Scene die set is perfect for a beautiful, quick and easy card that could be used for just about any occasion.
Be sure to go over to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog to view all the cards/projects prepared by the design team for this new Becky Seddon release.
You can shop for the products used by clicking on the links below.