Monday, January 15, 2018
This card was created with a new Becky Seddon die set from Elizabeth Craft Designs. We usually have trouble creating masculine cards, but with this die set you can quickly create a beautiful card.
1. This is a 6-inch square card.
2. Using the Lake Scene die and die cut the scene using White Soft Finish Cardstock.
3. Use the Frame die from the Lake Scene die set plus one of the Fitted Square dies to create the frame to be attached over the die cut scene.
4. Create a background for the scene. Use a piece of white card stock and sponge on shades of blue and lavender inks, as shown.
5. Attach the colored background to the back of the die cut scene. Attach the die cut frame over the top of the die cut scene.
6. Attach the framed scene to a piece of light blue card stock.
7. Attach the frame to the front of the card.
8. Stamp and die cut the sentiment using the Sentiments 1 die set and matching dies.
You can shop for the products used by clinking on the product below.