1. Emboss a piece of white cardstock using the Hearts & Strings Embossing Folder. You will have to place the white card stock inside the embossing folder twice in order to emboss the entire piece.
2. Use the Scallop Heart die set and die cut all the hearts in the set except the largest heart. Attach the hearts together using dimensional tape.
3. Use the Susan's Garden Rose 1 die set to create one rose. Die cut the petals using white card stock. Use the bright pink PanPastel to shade the lower portion of each petals. Shape the petals using Susan's Flower Tool Kit and assemble the rose.
4. Use the Susan's Garden Rose 1 die set and die cut 7 rose leaves. Use Susan's Leaf Tool to draw veins on the leaves. Color the leaves using light green PanPastel. Shape the leaves using the Flower Tool Kit.
5. Use the Garden Notes Queen Anne's Lace die set to create Baby's Breath.