Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Heartfelt Creations Christmas Cheer Collection

Today is the new release of the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Cheer Collection.  As you know, I am always excited to see each new Heartfelt Creations collection and this one is just fabulous for creating all your holiday cards.  This collection features 14 new precut stamp sets that coordinate with one new exclusive Heartfelt Creations die manufactured by Spellbinders and images that will coordinate with existing Spellbinders dies. The possibilities with the classic images in this collection are absolutely endless. You will achieve handmade projects that will "wow" your friends and family this Christmas season. 

It is an honor for Joan and I to be featured again this month in the September "Papers and Pixels" online magazine and we wanted to feature Heartfelt Creations stamps.  For one of the tutorials I prepared for the magazine this month, I used the gorgeous "Holiday Poinsettia Candle Precut set" (HCPC 3419).  This is a pop-up card and I believe one of the most beautiful cards I have ever designed.  The poinsettias in this new Heartfelt Creations collection are a "dream" to work with.  There are matching Spellbinder dies for the poinsettias.  You are going to have to wait and read the tutorial in the Papers and Pixels magazine which comes out Sept 15.  



I created a lot of cards for this new Heartfelt Creations release and you can see them at Joan's Gardens along with pictures of the 14 new stamps sets and dies in this Christmas collection.  If you love this collection as much as I do, you will want to check out the savings for the "I want it all" package. Since we featured Heartfelt Creations in the September issue of Papers and Pixels, Joan's Gardens has a coupon in the magazine for a savings on Heartfelt Creations stamps.  Be sure and check it out.

For the card above, I wanted to show you another way to use the pretty "Holiday Poinsettia Candle PreCut Set" (HCPC 3419).  I started off by using a pretty gold embossed frame I had in my Christmas supplies.  Under the opening of the frame I used a Cheery Lynn Lattice (FRM115).  It was die cut using ivory card stock then sponged with Tim Holtz "Tea Dye Distress Ink" then attached to a piece of green card stock and placed behind the frame.  The candle was gold embossed on white card stock.  The flowers on the base of the candle were gold embossed three more times and cut apart in order to layer them for dimension.  Using the two middle size poinsettia layers from the "Petite Poinsettia PreCut Set" (HCPC 3415) two of the larger layers were gold embossed as well as one of the smaller layers.  All the coloring was done with watercolors.  I love the way the watercolor flows inside the embossed areas.  Gold Stickles was used in the center of the flowers and on the flame of the candle.  Diamond glitter was added to the top of the melting candle.  To complete this card gold pearls were added to the lattice.

I hope you will go over to Joan's Gardens to see the other cards I created for this release.  Each day this week I will be posting one of those cards and give you information about how it was completed.  Be sure to go over to Joan's Gardens to see all the stamp sets and dies in this new Heartfelt Creations Christmas Cheer Collection.  Also don't forget to go over to Paper's and Pixels to see my tutorial for the top card on this post and to find the Joan's Gardens discount on your next order of Heartfelt Creations stamps.

313353

8 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Just fabulous Selma! Love your attention to detail and the pop up cards you've been making.......lots of work and just a treat to the eye!

Glenda said...

As always your cards are so beautiful. You are so very creative and such an inspiration to me. I'm always so happy to get to come visit; there is always such beauty here!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Sema...what can I say except this is absolutely stunning!!!! I just love clicking on your blog when the email comes through. Well done Selma for all the beautiful creations you share with us and here's to many more.

Love Sheila xx

craftieodmae said...

Selma these are fabulous!!!!! You never cease to amaze me.

Gretchen Wilson said...

Gorgeous as always, I love the pop up cards, they are so easy now with the die. Your new ones are out of this world and I am dying to try some of the new stamps. You make me wonder if I can ever compete with you, but I sure do love trying too!

Hugs and God Bless
Gretchen

April said...

These are beautiful! I love the pop up poinsettias. Great job as usual!

Donna said...

beautiful card, Selma. Those Poinsettias looks so real. Love the dimension!

Pssequimages said...

This is just absolutely sensational, Selma--I can't wait for these dies to get to MY house!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails