Friday, September 2, 2011

Graphic 45 ABC Primer



Have you seen all the new Graphic 45 stamps and paper that is now posted at Joan's Gardens?  Today I am using stamps from the Graphic 45 "An ABC Primer 1" stamp set and design paper from the "An ABC Primer" Collection.   

To start with, I cut down a piece of the design paper to create my background.  The "A was for Apple Pie", little girl, and "School Days" were all stamped, colored with Copic markers and cut out.  They were distressed with Tim Holtz "Tea Dye" Distress ink.  Lines were drawn around the "A was for Apple Pie".  A big red flower was created using Tim Holtz Sizzix "Tattered Florals" die.  The leaves behind the flower is from the Cheery Lynn "Judy Blooms" (C184) die.  All pieces were layered and a black and white gingham bow added to complete the card.  All products used on this card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

Joan has been adding lots of other new products to her blog.  I hope you will go over to Joan's Gardens and check them all out.

6812

9 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Selma this is absolutely gorgeous!
Great flower and I love everything about it.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Glenda said...

Such a great use of paper and stamps! Lovely card and wonderful flower as always!

Sheila - Ginger said...

Another stunning flowe and stunning card Selma. You always amaze me with your wonderful creations. Love my visits to your blog.

Love Sheila xx

Mrs. Swandog said...

Awesome card Selma...love the colors...was nice to say hi to you at Joan's the other day...isn't skype great?

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Another gorgeous creations, Selma! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kerrie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!... stunning flower, and love the gingham bow...

Elaine M said...

Lovely card Selma - would you mind telling me the approx size of the little girl image? I've been drooling over the set but cant tell the size - I make larger cards (5 - 6 inches) so very small images wont work for me. Thx - Elaine mtn.moven.faith@comcast.net

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable... that flower looks like it should be in some little girls hair for her 1st day of school!

Pssequimages said...

Selma, I can't tell you how much fun my friend and I had creating these wonderful poppies. We read about them in the Papers and Pixels magazine for August, and absolutely LOVE the techniques, and the results. Thank you! Here's where we showed our project in progress
http://www.papersandpixels.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=2573

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails