Friday, April 8, 2011

Granny's Truffles



Today I am switching gears; I worked with a new set I just received from Joan's Gardens called "Granny's Truffles" by Our Craft Lounge.   Joan loves this set and I'm hoping she loves the card I created with it.   She recently posted a lot of new stamp sets from Our Craft Lounge I'm sure you will want to see, so be sure to check out her blog
  
Isn't this image cute!   This is exactly what my daughter would say, because she LOVES chocolate so much!    The background was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The new Spellbinders "Fleur De Lis Rectangle" pendant was die cut and attached to the card.  The sentiment was stamped in black ink.  The images were stamped and colored using Copic Markers then cut out and attached with dimensional tape.  Glitter was added to the jewelry and ribbon on the candy box.   A few flowers, made with the small "Blossom Punch", were added to the corner,  along with a Sizzix die cut branch of leaves. 

This was a quick and easy card to create, and I'm sure would be loved by any one loving chocolate.  Hope you like it.

We are having a beautiful day and hopefully it will continue.   I think I can see the tulips peeking out of the ground.  Maybe Spring is just around the corner.   Hope you have a great weekend.
  

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

OH!! That is just me...lol...mine is peppermint chocolate..open it...break it up...just 4 squares a night...yea right...I deserve to get indigestion sometimes...lol..
Great card Selma...she's wonderful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Donna said...

My favorite one yet! Chocolate is definitely my addiction. And I so agree with the sentiment! Love it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super cute... LOVE chocolate (0;

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cute stamp! I'd be lost without chocolate.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails