Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cardinal Posy Wreath




Today I have a new card designed with the new Spring Cardinal Collection from Heartfelt Creations.  This is the HCPC 3384 "Cardinal Posy Wreath PreCut Set".  The wreath was stamped on white card stock and cut out.  The sentiment is from the HCPC 3383 Cardinal Posy Branch Precut set"; it was stamped in the enter of the wreath.   The wreath was attached to a piece of dark pink card stock and embossed with the Cuttlebug Argyle embossing folder.  A white panel was created with the Martha Stewart "Double Loop" border punches and was layered over another piece of pink card stock.  Using one of the stamps from the HCPC 3388 "Spring Cardinals PreCut set" two flower corners were cut away from the Cardinal and placed on the corners.  Two single posie flowers were stamped and placed next to these pieces.  Two cardinals were die cut, colored and placed over the birds on the wreath.  A bow, Stickles and pearls were added to complete the card.

All products used on this card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens.

Note:  This and a few more posts have been pre-scheduled.  We have a death in our family and I will not be around to answer any email questions you may have regarding posts.  I will be back next week. 

9 comments:

Glenda said...

Very pretty! You did a lovely job with this stamp! I just love your coloring of the birds!

Sheila - Ginger said...

So sorry about your sad news Selma and many thanks for continuing to post your beatiful cards such as this one.

Love Sheila xx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful card Selma... I will keep you and yours in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am very sorry for your loss Selma. Take care and my deepest sympathies.
Jackie

Judy Inukai said...

Selma, your card, as always, is gorgeous. I'm very sorry for your loss.

Mary Jo said...

I am very sorry for your loss. Your card is just stunning as usual.

redwasher1 said...

Selma, sorry to hear about your families news. Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.Hugs

Donna said...

So sorry to hear about the death of a family member. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Love your card. I really like that embossing technique and the wreath and cardinals are perfect!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty card! Love the Cardinals.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails