Saturday, April 2, 2011

Best Friends Forever



This week has gone by fast.  Hard to believe it is already Saturday!   Today I decided to post an "elegant" style card.  The design paper used is from the BoBunny "Timepiece Collection".  The beautiful sentiment and frame are from the new JustRite set: "Vintage Oval Labels".  Isn't it beautiful.  The corner pieces were also stamped using one of the corner stamps from this set.  A flower was created using the large "Pear" punch. This is just a flower I made up.   The leaves are from a Sizzix die.   There is a black Nestability "Labels Four" die cut behind the sentiment.  All the pieces were layered then a black silk bow and a Tim Holtz Idea-ology "Chain Tassel" was added under the bow.  Mini Teardrop Gems" were added on the label to complete the card.

Looks like another day of rain for us, so guess I will stay in and do some more stamping this weekend.  I sure wish the weather would warm up!

Have you been over to see the "New Look" at Joan's Gardens?   I'm sure she would love to have you visit to leave a comment and let her know how you like it.  Shopping is going to be much easier now. 

Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Beautiful card, absolutely beautiful.

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very,very pretty Selma! I know I wish it would quit raining too... but it's better than snow!

merrymstamper said...

Wow!!! this is just gorgeous!

Maryann Laursen said...

This is such a stunner Selma, really awesome. You did a fantastic job here and the result is wonderful. I really like the black and white theme, really gorgeous.
Thankss god we´ve finally got some really beautiful weather here now, but we also really needed it after 5 month with just snow and snow.

CraftinGranny said...

This is so pretty Selma. Love the black and white. Fantastic design. "Hugs" Carol
ps. Yes, the new site at Joan's is much better.

Patti P. said...

Selma, this is an elegant card....I just got my paper pack and can't wait to try some of it...thanks for the inspiration.

Mary G. said...

Wow! Each of your cards is more beautiful that the one before it. I love the black and vanilla on this one...so stunning and so elegant!

Glenda said...

Selma, I have run out of words to express the beauty here! I'm sitting here just drooling....this is so beautiful! Can't wait to see what your weekend inside conjurs up!

Joan Fricker said...

Selma this is just so beautiful.
I love the elegance and black and white are always stunning. Your flower is gorgeous too.
Great job!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails