Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thank You


I need a thank you card  so that is what I worked on today.  I used a piece of design paper I just received from Joan's Gardens from the "A Walk in the Garden" glitter paper pad by Best Creation Inc.  I did not use the glitter side of the paper but I do love all the papers in this pack.  I die cut the Cheery Lynn "Dainty Dutch Deco" frame and layered one of the new Spellbinders motifs on top.  The center of this motif die cuts out so I stamped one of the sentiments from the JustRite "Seeds of  Summer" set in that oval and popped it up on dimensionals. 

I used a lot of the Cheery Lynn "Flourish Leaf Strip" for the leaves behind the roses.  The roses were created with the Spellbinders "Bitty Blossoms" die.  Kaiser Craft pearls were added to complete the card.  

Tomorrow I will be posting the card for the new weekly challenge at Joan's Gardens.  Hope you will be back then to check out the challenge.  

All the products I use can be purchased from Joan's Gardens:
Cheery Lynn "Dainty Dutch Deco Frame" (DL141)
Cheery Lynn "Flourish Leaf Strip" (B178)
Spellbinders "Lattice Motifs" (S5-107)
Spellbinders "Bitty Blossoms" (S5-086)
JustRite "Seeds of Summer" stamp set (CR-03755)
Kaiser Craft "Blush" pearls

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the design and your flowers are gorgeous.

Sue

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Anneke klerks said...

zoooooooooooooo mooiiiiiiiiiii!
liefs anneke

Sheila - Ginger said...

Stunning! Absolutely stunning Selma! Love the colour of those beautiful flowers too.

Love Sheila xx

Francie (Montreal) said...

What a sweet card! So dainty! Those flowers are just gorgeous.

Joan Fricker said...

Beautiful card Selma. As always your flowers are gorgeous.

Glenda said...

Well girl, it's just a gorgeous work of art this morning. I love that Spellbinders die with the lattice. I don't use mine nearly enough!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails