Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pretty Marianne Design Doily



 Today I have designed a card using some of my favorite dies.   I love this beautiful doily die set from Marianne Design.  Joan (Joan's Gardens) used this doily  in the workshop this past weekend.  Isn't it beautiful.  There are so many things you can do with it. 

  I die cut the two top pieces, using white card stock and the backing piece in dark purple.  I embossed the center piece using the Swiss Dots embossing folder then attached it to a piece of purple card stock.  Scissors were used to trim around this piece to give it a small purple border.  If you use a pair of large scissors it is really easy to cut nice even lines around it.  This piece was attached with dimensional dots.   

Memory Box "Flutter Vine"  (98334)

This is the vine I used for the flowers I used from the Cheery Lynn "Build A Flower #2 Embellishment" die set.  Doesn't it make a perfect stem for these little flowers.  The corners are from the  Cheery Lynn Lace Corners ( B165). A pretty double purple silk bow was added to complete this card.

Tomorrow morning we will have a new fun challenge for you.  Hope you stop by to see what it is.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails