Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Golf Outing






Isn't this the cutest card.  Nina May now has her Paper Cupcakes store open and this is one of the digi images available. My husband is a big golfer so I just had to design a card with this cute image.   Here is the link.  On her home page, under "page navigation", Nina  has a link to sketches  and I thought this one would be perfect for this card. 

The background paper is from Basic Grey.  The other cardstocks are all textured.  I embossed both the turquoise and yellow cs with Cuttlebug embossing folders.  The image was printed off and colored with Copic markers then cut out with Nestabilities.  A ribbon, star buttons, and a punched butterfly were added to complete the card.

I hope you will go over to Paper Cupcakes and check out all the cute images.  If you haven't check out the challenge this week on  theTMITA/PCC blog and downloaded your free digi image, you can click here to join in on the fun.


12 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

What a cute card Selma! The little snail is really cute as a golfer! Love the embossing and colors. TFS!

Brenda said...

Super cute Selma!!!!

Nina said...

OH MY Selma... this is SOO CUTE! I LOVE the colors you chose and of course you always put everything together so nicely!!! It is truly just beautiful and CUTE!

Melissa said...

Adorable Selma!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Now this is just to dang cute! I love all the bright colors!

redwasher1 said...

This is adorable!! Your coloring is awesome!!

Nilla said...

Sure is cute, perfect for a golfer, have to get that one!! Hugs Nilla

Dianna said...

Selma,

I love the little golfer, and I really think he resembles Jerry. I love all of the colors used on this card.

Great Job

Dianna

craftieodmae said...

I love it!@!! We all know someone who golfs, thsi is a must have image!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

heee heeee heeee lovin that image! adorable card for DH! and yet...still manly (:

Cheri said...

This is really the cutest card. I love the sketch and the image together. It's a hole in one! (heeheehee)

Jennie said...

This is so cute! Love the colors and perfect coloring :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails