Thursday, January 21, 2010

Blast From the Past Challenge Crayon Resist





Hi Everyone.  It is time for another StampTV  Blast From the Past Challenge.  I love hosting these challenges every Friday.  This week I chose Gina K's technique video "Crayon Resist".  Have you ever done this technique?  It is kind of like magic.  My challenge for you this week is to watch Gina's video and create a card using this technique.  You will find all the details in the Challenge info on StampTV.

I used some Basic Grey dp and a piece of white cs that was embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder for the background.  A border was created with a Martha Stewart punch. Two small strips of turquoise cs were added to the top of the border.  The image is from Theresa's Purrr-fectly Delightful stamp set, available from Gina K Designs.  The design was then completed using the technique explained on the video. 

I hope you will go over and view this technique video and join in on my challenge here.  Remember if you upload a card into this challenge, you will be eligible to win any Gina K Design stamp set valued up to $24.95. 


12 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Such a pretty card Selma! Love the colours.

Lisa Foster said...

WOW! This is really Beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Selma! Love your spring like colors!

Nana Griffin said...

So pretty! I love the colors and the use of the paper strip borders.

craftieodmae said...

Another fantastic card!!!

Carol said...

So pretty! Love the colors, love the technique, just love everything about this card!

Judy Covey said...

Oh Selma, I LOVE, LOVE, Love this! The colors, the background paper, the Nestabilitie ... 100% beautiful!

Winnie and Patty said...

Great card Selma. Gonna have to try & participate this week. TFS!

Brenda said...

Beautiful card, I love this technique. The colors you used are very pretty.

Anonymous said...

I saw your card on stamp tv also,well done Selma.I also joined the challenge.

Fran said...

Very pretty card. I really like this technique. Also, I LOVE your little Bless my Online Friends on your Blog. Absolutely adorable! Is the little creature a stamp?

I wanted to email and ask you but can't find a contact email. :)

Nina said...

wow this is really pretty, love those colors, I will have to check out that video. I still have not found time to check out that site completely ((big sigh)) seems like a lot of my play time has disappeared! beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails