Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Birthday Wishes






Gina K's Inspiration Challenge on StampTV, is to make a card drawing inspiration from the picture below. 




I am working on this just before the deadline which is 8 pm CST tonight.  For my card I used one of the new stamp sets in the recently released StampTV kit called "Picture It!"  I used the butterfly and one of the verses in this kit.  My background dp is from Basic Grey and the other card stocks are from Gina K Designs.  The ivory background was embossed with a Sizzix Finial Press embossing folder.  The butterfly was stamped using red chalk ink and the  verse was gold embossed.  The butterfly was cut out and added with a piece of dimensional tape.  A piece of ribbon from the StampTV kit was added and some red pearls centered across the ribbon.  Silk flowers with red pearls added in the centers were added along with some leaves punched with a Martha Stewart punch. 

10 comments:

Jill said...

hi..LOVE YOUR CARD ...could you please tell us what CB embossing folder you used on this??? THANKS FOR SHARING!!

redwasher1 said...

I think you nailed this challenge!! Beautiful card!!

CraftieConnie said...

A gorgeous card indeed, Selma!

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh yea!!! I agree with Geri...you nailed it big time!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous take on the inspiration Selma! Very beautiful!

Betty Benton said...

WOW!Stunning card!

craftieodmae said...

another breath taker! This is beautiful!!

Donna said...

Beautiful card! And of course I love the color! LOL!

Fran said...

Very pretty card Selma. :)

Winnie and Patty said...

Selma, this is a beautiful card. I especially love the deep mauve colors! Just beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails