Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Birthday


I have had emails asking if you have been missing my posts since I haven't posted for over a week.  I had a fall the day of my last post and haven't been able to walk up stairs to get to my craftroom.  I am still hobbling around and nursing bruises, but feeling better and happy to be back designing.

Today I worked with a few of Susan's CountryScapes dies.  The card is 6x6 inches.  I die cut the tag using the Elizabeth Craft Designs Tags and More 5 - Sunburst die.  The bottom portion was covered with design paper.  Next I created the pot of geraniums from the CountryScapes - Backyard 1 die set.  It is very dimensional.  The birdhouse was die cut from the CountryScapes - The Woods 1 die set, using design paper.  The top and sides of the tag were sponged using Scattered Straw Distress Ink.  To complete the tag, I added an ECD sentiment and glitter border stickers.

The tree was die cut using the dies from the CountryScapes - The Woods 1 dies.  I wanted to create a flowering Spring tree, so used the petals from the Garden Notes - Hydrangea set.  Around the flowers, I glued in some of the leaves from The Woods 1 die set.  I used a die from the CountryScapes - Backyard 1 set for grass at the base of the tree.  A kitty was die cut from the CountryScapes - Country Critters 1 die set and tucked in by the grass.  The gold corners are also ECD stickers.

It is so fun to create scenes with Susan's CountryScapes dies.  

The following products can be purchased from Elizabeth Craft Designs:

    

7 comments:

Anonymous said...


Oh Selma I'm so sorry you had a fall. Not good. It will take a while to heal and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Yes I missed 'Selma's Stampin Corner'. I love the cards you make and all the flowers. Such great ideas
thanks for all you do
Annette Stelte

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you have had a nasty fall. I will pray for your continued recovery. Wishing you a happy, restful Easter! I am a new fan of yours and enjoy the beautiful work you do. Take care and God bless!

Judi Argento

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Selma, I am so glad you are getting better and are creating and sharing once again. I am thrilled!

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your fall, I have been falling lately also. I wish u a speedy recovery. Hugs, Char

SandytheRed said...

Dear Selma, so sorry to hear about your fall, you must have been in much pain. I will pray for your complete recovery, as to enable you to continue crafting. I pin all your beautiful cards etc, as I love your creations. May God Bless you and all you do.

Anonymous said...

Bon rétablissement, Selma, j'adore tout ce que vous faites.
Bravo

Anonymous said...

Oh Selma! I’m so sorry to hear about your fall!!! No wonder there weren’t any of your wonderful emails to us. PLEASE take care. Glad to see you’re back!

Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails