Sunday, April 19, 2015

Springtime in Paris


Today I am showing you a home decor piece I designed.  I started with a 12 x 12 inch framed canvas and covered it with design paper on both the top and the sides.  I had two pieces of the design paper so I used the second one to cut out some of the flowers in the design and popped them up with dimensional tape.  Next I attached a three dimensional Eiffel Tower embellishment on the right side.  

My next step was to create flowers that matched those in the design paper.  I used Susan's Garden flower dies to do that.  I created two different types of lilies, roses and lilacs.  Also along the "Paris" embellishment I created an ivy vine with Susan's dies.    There are a few extra little embellishments added to complete this piece. 

There is always something beautiful I can create with Susan's Garden dies!


2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

How pretty it looks Selma
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Glenda said...

Selma, this is absolutely stunning! Well done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails