Monday, August 10, 2009

Another Blog Award









Today I received an award from my friend Olga.
Thank you Olga for presenting me with this pretty award. Now this award comes with some conditions. I have to tell you 5 things I like to do then pass this award on to more 5 people.
Here are the 5 things I like to do:
1. I love spending time with my family.
2. I love to spend time stamping/blogging
3. I love to travel
4. I love to visit with friends
5. I love to read
Here are 5 Bloggers I am passing this on to:
Mary Anne
Linda Payne
Nina
Priscilla
Sue

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks, Selma! Olga gifted me with the same badge! I am thrilled that you thought of me also. That was very sweet! When I get it to my side bar I will note it from both of you.

Priscilla said...

Aww thank you so much Selma..YOU are so SWEET!!! how are you doing?? I have added it to my blog here
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-blog-awards.html
When I get some time, I will follow up with all my awards. Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart....
If you get changes, come play with us you past GOLD STAR winner you!!! :)
Priscilla
Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges
http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com

NinaB said...

Thank you for the award, Selma. I'm honored to received it. That is so sweet of you. I hope you are having a super creative week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails