Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Flame Lily



I have never seen a Flame Lily. I am not sure I assembled these flowers correctly but Susan will have a video on her Susan's Garden Club Facebook page soon with instructions.  She adds new live videos on Facebook Wednesday mornings.



Here is the packaging picture of the Garden Notes Flame Lily.   


This is a 5 x 7 inch card. 
 I used a 3-D embossing folder to emboss the white background. 



Since I have never seen a Flame Lily, I did a research and found this picture of a flame lily and tried to duplicate it.  

Using the Garden Notes Flame Lily die set, pieces were die cut to assemble three flowers.  All pieces were die cut using white card stock and colored using markers.  The petals were shaped using the Flower Tool Kit, and assembled using Kids Choice Glue.  Pollen was added to the ends of the stamen.   

The A Way With Words Get Well Soon die set was used to die cut the black sentiment; it was attached using glue. 

Thank you for stopping by today.  Links are provided below for the products used.





2 comments:

Debbie Gaetz said...

I love the simplicity of the card design!

PA808 said...

Beautiful CAS Creative Work of Art! Which 3-D Embossing Folder did you use for your background? Very Pretty and Elegant. You Create such Beautiful Designs! Great Job! Well Done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails