Saturday, July 30, 2022

Z-Fold Pop Up Card


Hello Crafty Friends.  I am so happy to came to read my blog post.  Today I have a Z-Fold Pop Up Card.  To create this card shape, I followed the instructions on Susan's Garden Club FaceBook Video.

The design paper is from the P-13 Cosy Winter Paper Pad.  There is a piece of green gingham design paper on the inside fold that is from my stash.


For the diamond shapes, gold Metallic and dark green cardstock were used.  I went through my dies to find the correct size for the squares needed and found the Pink Fresh Blanket Stitched Squares die set worked perfect.  The green squares were layered on gold metallic squares.  Again, the instructions for the size squares and how to attach to the card are shown in Susan's Garden Club Facebook Video.

To decorate the front of the card, Susan's Poinsettia, White Pine  (Winter Evergreen Foliage), and Pinecone die sets were used.  The poinsettia was die cut using Susan's Specialty Cardstock. All die cut pieces were placed on the Waffle Flower Media Mat and colored using Blending Brushes.  On Susan's video, she demonstrates how to create the pinecone and shape the White Pine.

The White Pine was attached to the front of the card with one Pinecone.  The Poinsettia was then attached.  There are White Pine branches glued under the two top diamonds.  


When the card is opened,  you see the large diamond.  In the center, I used Susan's Winter Garden Stamp Set and gold embossed one of the sentiments on white card stock.  It was backed with a piece of gold metallic card stock.


Picture of card fully opened.  
There is a piece of white card stock on the back of the card to write a personal message.

I love creating these different card styles.  I hope you give this one a try.

You can click on the product pictures below if you are interested in products used.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails