Friday, November 15, 2013

Pillow Boxes

I promised to show you pillow boxes I created with the We R Memory Keepers Pillow Box Punch Board.   I am so totally impressed with all 5 of these Punch Boards.  I wouldn't say this unless it was true . . .  it is super simple to make boxes, bags or envelopes with these fabulous We R Memory Keepers Punch Boards. It really only takes a few minutes to create them.   All the boards are in stock and ready to ship out at Ellen Hutson, LLC.  You can make many sizes; the Pillow Box on the top is 12" long, in the middle is a 6" and a 5" Pillow box.  You can even make one just 4" long, shown on the bottom row.  I used a textured, pearl card stock, Christmas card stock, and the white box was created with white card stock, and embossed with an embossing folder, prior to putting it together.

The Flowers on the Christmas boxes were created with The Susan's Garden Poinsettia dies and the flower on the birthday box was made with Susan's Fuchsia dies.  These boxes will be perfect for small gifts or treats.

The We R Memory Keepers Punch Boards are not very large, so they are very easy to store.  The scoring tool stores in a slot at the bottom of the board.  The board pictured is for creating the pillow boxes.

I have now used all the punch boards and posted them on my blog. To see things made with them on my blog, click on this LINK, and scroll through each post. I am very impressed with all of them and sure you will enjoy having them to create envelopes/boxes/ bags in a variety of sizes.   

Below are the links to products at Ellen Hutson, LLC


1059140 

9 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

I'm always blown away by your gorgeous creations Selma. I almost picked up those tools at Archiver's last week but got a Cameo instead... The tools would have probably been more practical... Have a great weekend! "Hugs"

Desire Fourie said...

These are so fun and cheerful. Wonderful gift ideas.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

May said...

Gorgeous gift boxes...With Christmas on it's way these would be perfect... Have a happy weekend.... Hugs May x x x

craftieodmae said...

these are all gorgeous, and would make perfect little gift holders for anyone!!! May have to check this out!!

Glenda said...

I got excited about following the links provided in your blog, I completely forgot to comment on the beauty listed here! That is truly the mark of a good designer when your visitors get completely taken away because of the beauty posted here. Well done sister!

Rita said...

What a fabulous array of pillow boxes Selma. Absolutely Stunning. Hugs Rita xxx

Anonymous said...

Selma, I wrote to you 3 years ago after seeing your flowers on the web. At that time I asked your advice on how to start to create these flowers. You advised me about the "Punch Bunch" punches and I began. I have been a faithful follower of your blog and am amazed at how talented and sharing you are. Because of you I have ordered all the Susan's Gardens dies, pan pastels and now the W R Memory Keepers punch boards. Please continue with your flower tutorials. Although I will never measure up to your abilities, I take great pleasure in creating these flowers. By the way I had also purchased over 100 Punch Bunch punches. If you keep up with your recommendations I might just become bankrupt! (not really)

Sincerely,

Pat McLean - St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers and colors! Great idea for stocking stuffers.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails