Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Believe


Today I have another card designed using the new Heartfelt Creations "Christmas Card Collection".   I love this collection because there are so many quick and easy cards to you can design whether you use just the design papers or use them along with the beautiful dies and stamps. 

For this card I used a combination of stamps, dies and design paper.  The background for this card is one of the 6x6" squares cut from the Christmas Card Paper Collection.  I stamped the pretty candle from the "Bright Christmas PreCut Set", inside the wreath from the "Love at Christmas PreCut Set",  and colored with Distress Markers.  I then die it using the JustRite "Nested Medallion Labels" and sponged around the edges.  The pretty doily behind the stamped scene was created by die cutting four each of the "Ornamental Add On" embellishment dies alternating them around the die cut.  

Ornamental Add On Die
Here is a picture of the 5 dies in the Ornamental Add On" set in the Heartfelt Creations "Christmas Card Collection".  Can you see from this picture how I tucked the dies in just using the top portion of the dies?

The sentiment, that was white embossed in the lower left corner, is from the "Love At Christmas PreCut Set". To finish the card, I added Stickles to the berries, candle flame, and the candle.   

You can purchase this beautiful Heartfelt Creations "Christmas Card Collection from Joan's Gardens.

Heartfelt Creations, Christmas Card Paper Collection, HCDP1 236
Heartfelt Creations, Love At Christmas PreCut Set, HCPC 3554
Heartfelt Creations, Bright Christmas PreCut Set, HCPC 3552
Heartfelt Creations,  Ornamental Add On Die, HCD 738
JustRite, Nested Medallion Labels,
Stickles
Distress Inks

18 comments:

Glenda said...

This is so beautiful! It just makes me smile!

April said...

Simple and beautiful! Love it!

Anneke said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Anneke.

Dorabel Mercado said...

I belive its beautiful, like all the rest..

Dorabel Mercado said...

I belive its beautiful, like all the rest..

Melanie said...

Another beautiful card. I love how you have arranged the medallions so they look like lace.

Louise H. said...

Selma, you never disappoint. This is a very pretty, clean card. Love it

DMS211 said...

Beautiful card!

Antoinette Voorn said...

Gorgeous christmas card!! Love the Dies !

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is gorgeous Selma!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Selma, This latest collection from Heartfelt are such a helpful way at getting a start on Christmas cards. Many Blessings to you, and all your followers.

Isobel

Mary Ann said...

GORGEOUS CARD!!!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Oh selma this is so beautiful, love the way you use the dies, I love using dies, I have lots just need to get busy and use them. Thanks for sharing.

Leanne ... said...

Selma
Your last 3 cards have just been BEAUTIFUL! Love em all!
Hugs...Leanne

Antonella said...

This is such a beautiful card!
Hugs, antonella :-)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card. I think the new die cuts are amazing and give all cards a touch of glamour.
Hugs Shirley.

Anonymous said...

Dear Selma, I am so sorry I haven’t sent you an email sooner but had a few problems. I love your tutorials on flowers and I am so impressed with all the beautiful cards you create. They are so gorgeous and you are so talented, words can not describe how wonderful your cards are and how I look forward to them on my email. Your tutorial on the pink flower, which I received yesterday, was so inspiring and I thank you for sharing all your designing cards with us. I do love creating beautiful flowers and they are so much fun to make.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.
Ginny Brower, Hilton Head

Unknown said...

Such pretty card!! I just love the ornamental add on set. I think that is something I just have to have :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails