Monday, December 27, 2010

Thank You

I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday.  We are enjoying spending time with our family and Santa was good to all of us. I received lots of great stamping items and will be sharing some of these with you later.    I was overjoyed with all the gorgeous, hand made Christmas and Birthday cards I received this year, and want to thank each of you for thinking of me.  Everyday it was so fun to pick up the mail and see I had cards from my blogging friends.  I enjoyed sitting down with my family and sharing all your cards.   Since the holidays are for spending time with family, I have not had much time for stamping but really look forward to working on some new projects soon .  Joan (Joan's Gardens) has some great, new, products she will be posting soon,  plus the new challenges for 2011 will start next week.   We are working on some new ideas for the challenges so hope you will join us.     Also, Heartfelt Creations will be releasing the new Springtime Medley Collection on Jan 12th.  I have started working on cards for this release.   I love making Christmas cards but I am really looking forward to working with Springtime images.  I don't have a card for you today but have joined in on a blog hop to post some of my favorite cards for 2010, which you can see below.  I wonder if I chose one of your favorites!  Tomorrow is my birthday, but I will try and have a new post for you.  Thanks for stopping by.


18 comments:

CraftinGranny said...

Guess I'd better be getting mailing address so I don't miss future birthdays. Have a wonderful day Selma and enjoy your family at this special time of the year. You definitely deserve a day off my friend. "Hugs" Carol

Velta said...

Hello Selma ~ I wish you the best of Birthdays and hope you and yours have a wonderful day and a great new year. I have SO enjoyed stopping by and visiting your blog. You have been an inspiration to me this year and I have even bought punches (which I have not had the time to use) because of your creations...again Happiest of Birthdays from me to you :) I would love it if you would visit my blog some day :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am so happy that your card arrived in time for your Birthday! I am taking a wee little stamping break, myself, as you can tell from my lack of blog posts. Time spent with the kids never seems long enough. Have a Happy New Year, Selma!

Colleen said...

Selma,
What a wonderful post. Spending time with family is one of my favorite things. I'm glad your mailbox was full. Happy Birthday to you. You did pick one of my favs for your top ten :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Selma- I hope your birthday tomorrow is as special as you are! Happy Birthday!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Selma,

I hope you have a wonderful day, today and all through the year. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work and for all the inspiration you have given me.

Donna said...

Happy, happy birthday, Selma! Wishing you a year full of crafty ideas and projects! Big birthday hugs!

Anonymous said...

Selma,
I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday! Thank you for inspiring me with your lovely cards. Blessings to you in the coming new year!
Patty

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear Selma!!! Have a wonderful day!

Looking forward to next year and seeing all the beautiful cards etc you make to inspire all of us!!

Donna

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Selma a little in advance. I hope you have an absolutely great year. Thanks for giving us all a gift each day by sharing your creative juices with us. Bless and keep you.
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Heard it was your birthday today... a big Happy Birthday to you... love Joyce

jean wilson said...

Selma a very happy birthday and a wonderful New Year!

AKiteFlier said...

Happy Happy birthday Selma - I made your card but in the hub-bub of holiday madness didn't get it mailed. BUMMER - I put it in the mail this morning but I wanted to wish you a fantastic birthday!!! Hugs and lots of smiles. I'm so glad to call you friend.

Theresa Momber said...

Happy Birthday, Selma!!! I hope you had a wonderful Birthday and Christmas. Thank you so much for the gorgeous Christmas card!!!!

Bonnie said...

Selma, I wish you a very happy birthday. I enjoy your blog and the cards you make. They keep me coming back for more.

Glenda said...

Happy Birthday friend! Hope your day is filled with love and joy! Look forward to seeing what you do in the new year!

Donna said...

I left something on my blog for you this morning. You can check it out here: http://indianainking.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-award.html

The Other Patti Sue said...

All the Christmas cards were a true blessing for me too this year! Cyber friends are the bestest :0) Happy late Birthday GF! Sorry I missed it! Seems the faster I go the behinder I get.... Bob does A LOT around here and now I'm picking up the slack! Sure makes me appreciate him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails