Thursday, December 23, 2010

Season's Greetings


I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas. I really appreciate all of you that follow my blog and want to let you know I really enjoy reading all your comments.  Blogging friends are the best!
I recently received the Spellbinder "Heirloom Ornament" dies from Joan's Gardens and wanted to use them at least once before Christmas. The poinsettia is a stamp I have had for a while. It is a Inkadinkado stamp. I colored it with Copic Markers. A Krylon 18kt gold leafing pen was used to outline the ornament. The background on this card was embossed with the Cuttlebug "Holly Ribbons" embossing folder. A strip of design paper from the DCWV "Christmas Combo" pack was added along the left side.

The greeting is from the JustRite "Christmas Nested Sentiments" set and was cut out with the JustRite Nestability dies. These are also available from Joan's Gardens. The ornament was attached with dimensional tape. A red bow was added as well as some Martha Stewart branches and a few pearls.

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas.

12 comments:

Kerrie said...

Just beautiful Selma.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Gorgeous as usual! What a fantastic die. It's going on my list of wishes!

Betty Benton said...

Stunning card -- love that poinsettia!

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card, Selma! We appreciate you too, and wish you many Christmas blessings! Hugs and smiles, my friend!!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Really Beautiful Selma!
Happy Christmas!!!

Glenda said...

Beautiful creation! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Today is my husband's birthday so I am off to celebrate! Have a wonderful Holiday!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your card...what lovely embossing. Wishing you a Blessed and Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Hi Selma,



Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you & family!! I wish you will continue to make great cards in 2011 so that you can enlighten my inspiration to a higher level. Hope you will have warmer weather over in Washington, US during this festive season!!



Greetings from HK,

Anne

Mary G. said...

Stunningly beautiful!!!!
Merry Christmas, Selma, and I hope you have a fun time with family and friends.

Gladys R. said...

This is such a gorgeous
card. Great job.
I have enjoyed checking
your blog each day to see
what beautiful creation
you have come up with.
Thanks for all the inspirations.
Merry Christmas.

Brenda said...

I love this!!! It is so beautiful.

Janice M said...

Selma this is Beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails