Friday, December 31, 2010

More Cardinals



I want to wish you a Happy New Year.  Do you have big celebration plans for tonight?  I have been busy today working on some design work.   I did not have time to create a new card for today's post, so I am posting another card previously made for Heartfelt Creations

This is a 5x7 inch card. The cardinal border was stamped using black Memento ink and colored using colored pencils and oms. It was cut out with a Nestabilities “Sm Deckled Mega Rectangles” die then mounted onto a piece of black card stock. The background designer paper is from the DCWV “Christmas Combo” stack. The greeting was stamped and cut out with one of the new JustRite tag Nestabilities. It was attached with glue dots and two small pearls added. To complete the card, a double, burgundy, silk bow was added.

Heartfelt Creations products used:  HCPC 3348 Cardinal Pine Cone Border PreCut set; HCD 706 Cardinal Family Diecuts; HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family PreCut Set; HCPC 3351 Cardinal With Holly Berries PreCut set

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.

15 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Happy New Year Selma!!!
Looking forward to seeing all your creative projects in 2011!

Chrissy said...

A very Happy New Year Selma. This a gorgeous card. I love the birds, the color is devine.
Luv CHRISSYxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Happy New Year Selma! I'll be bring the New Year in sound asleep :-D

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful card with all the cardinals! We went out to eat this evening but like Patti, I'll be asleep when the New Year arrives!

Mary G. said...

Selma, you do such a beautiful job with these cardinals! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I can't wait to see more in the upcoming year!

I hope you have a safe and Happy New Year!
Hugs,
Mary

Mary Jo said...

Happy New Year. This card is so pretty. Love what you have done.

Colleen said...

Selma,
I too rang in the New Year in deep sleep. LOL
I love this stamp set and you always show me the newest stuff the tag set from JustRite Is another thing on my long and getting longer list! LOL

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Selma--It is almost midnight here--Your card is so pretty--I can hardly wait for each of your postings this coming year--My friend Arta & I check you every day to see if any thing new is there--then we discuss it and sometimes see how good we can do something similar--we LOVE everything you do--Thank You so much--Carol

Jerri Jimenez said...

Happy New Year Selma! Wishing you and your family many blessings this coming year. Your card is absolutely gorgeous, love the cardinals!

Glenda said...

Happy New Year Selma! Being older, we always sleep through the new year. It comes anyway so we figure why not rest while we can! Look forward to seeing all you do in the coming year!

velta said...

Again, you have made a stunning creation Selma!! I love these cardinals and your added touches just makes this even more beautiful! Happy New Year to you and yours and may it be a Blessed Year too :)

Winnie and Patty said...

Selma--this card is simply gorgeous. I love cardinals and stamp them regularly, but yours are so much prettier!

I hope you & your family have a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2011! Happy New Year!

redwasher1 said...

Your card is as always stunning!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Love your cardinal cards. Best wishes for the New Year!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card! Happy New Year Selma!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails