Friday, May 8, 2009

Dino-mite!

What a fun set to play with. This little onesie is from Melanie Muenchinger's new set "Wee Tees". This set has 67 coordinating images and greetings. Can you imagine how many very different cards you can make with this set!!! Be sure to check it at at GinaK Designs.

The onesie was white embossed then watercolored with Barely Banana, Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery reinkers. I used the same colors for the frame using long rectangle nestabilities. The background papers are retired from SU. The rick rack is a celery green velvet trim. The baby embellishments are things I have had in my "stash" for years. Sorry, I don't know who they were made by.

My neighbor is having a baby boy so this card will be perfect to go with a gift. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Selma your card is beautiful!! I so love your style and often find inspiration in your cards.

Melanie said...

this is the cutest!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails