Thursday, August 1, 2013

Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge



It is time for a new challenge at Joan's Gardens. For this challenge this week create a card with:
  • Die Cut image
  • Colors of purple and white
  • Textured layer
  • Leaves

My card for the challenge is 6x6" square.  I used the Crafter's Workshop "Mini Curl Frame" template and Liquitex Modeling Paste to create the background.  As soon as the Modeling Paste was dry, I used the Purple Pan Pastels to go over the raised parts of the design.  To mute it a little, I then went over it with the light pink Pan Pastels.  I used the tools that come with the Pan Pastels.  In the center of this frame, I added the Cheery Lynn "Cape Cod Doily".  I did not punch out all the die cut pieces - only the daisy in the center, then added a piece of purple card stock to the back so the daisy was show cased.

The daisies were created with the new Cheery Lynn "Black Eyed Susan" dies.  I colored the center of the daisies with the Pan Pastels then used a marker to draw in the lines.  The leaves behind the flowers were die cut using the Memory Box "Fresh Foliage" die.  The flowers and leaves were shaped using the Susan's Garden Flower Tool Kit.  In the corners, I added two Spellbinders "Parisian Accents" corners.


 I hope you will join us this week for our challenge.  I want to remind you that each time your name is drawn for the weekly challenge winner, it will be placed in the drawing for the $100 Gift Certificate to Joan's Gardens that will be drawn at the end of the year.



Crafters Workshop "Mini Curl Frame" Template
Modeling Paste
Susan's Gardens Pan Pastels
Cheery Lynn Cape Cod Doily DL250
Cheery Lynn Black Eyed Susan B338
Memory Box Fresh Foliage 98502
Spellbinders Parisian Accents S5-034

Susan's Garden Flower Tool Kit


3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful with gorgeous dimension on those wonderful flowers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anneke said...

Wouw Selma this is zo beautifull, love the colour too. Thanks for showing. Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Mr. Mark Thomas said...

My name is Mrs Aisha Usman, am a Citizen Of Singapore. Have you been looking for a loan? Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr. Mark Thomas FOIRM Ronnie Finance Ltd he help me with a loan of $85,000 some days ago after been scammed of $8,000 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $85,000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com

Whats-App no +919667837169
Dr. Mark Thomas

LOAN APPLICATION DETAILS
Name:…………
Address…………
Loan Amount:……
Loan duration…
Monthly income…………
Nationality……
Country………
Occupation......
State…………
Zip/Code………
Gender…………
Age…………
Marital Status……………
Telephone………………

FORM Ronnie Finance Ltd
Dr. Mark Thomas

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails