Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sympathy Card


Today I have a sympathy card I created for a dear friend.  This is Multi Diamond Panel card.  I followed the instructions on Sam Calcott YouTube Video to create this card.  The card is very easy to create.  The front of the card is a piece of clear acetate and the design on the front is created with squares attached to the acetate.  

There are a total of eight small squares attached to the acetate front with dimensional dots.  Four squares have design paper from my stash.  Four  squares were embossed with the Altenew Garden Harmony 3-D embossing folder on Spellbinders Graphite card stock.    In the center, is a three layerd square.  I used a stamp from my stash for the sentiments.  Spellbinders silver embellishments were used on the corners of the squares and a few around the flower.  

I used Susan's Garden Sunflower die set to create one flower.  It was colored to match one of the colors in the design paper.  Oh no, I just realized I used leaves from the Gaillardia die set. The sunflower and gaillardia flowers are very similar.  
  
Susan's Ferns & Ivy die set was used to die cut three ferns that are tucked under the top of the flower.


This is the back of the card.


This picture shows the paper spring used to keep the card from opening too far when it is standing up.  If you look closely you can see the acetate on top with the squares attached.  

I think you will have fun creating this beautiful card design.  Be sure to watch Sam Calcott's YouTube Video for instructions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails