Saturday, November 26, 2022

Decorated Letterbox


Good Morning friends. I have a good start on my holiday decorating.  My tree is up, and the garlands are are hung.  There is more to do, but our house is starting to look like Christmas.  It almost time for me to get Christmas cards ready to send.  How are you doing getting all your Christmas cards ready?  Today I have another card designed using Susan's Garden Letterbox die set.  

This is a 5x7 inch card.  On the inside, I used a piece of P13-Cosy Winter design paper.  For space to write a greeting, I added an oval using the Spellbinders Picot Petite Oval on the inside.  The design matches the die cut border on the front the card.  I used the Spellbinders Christmas Foliage Strips & Border die set and die cut the design on the front panel.  Then I die cut the same strip and attached for additional design.  It was glued on the card front matching the curves on the edge of the card.  

Using Susan's Letterbox die set, the letterbox was die cut using a silver cardstock.  The pole was die cut using a piece of woodgrain cardstock.  Looks like someone has received some Christmas Letters!  Three small pieces of cardstock were added for envelops and a black marker used to create address and stamp.

Susan's Pinecone die was used to to create one pinecone and her Whitepine die was used for the pine branches.  Snow paste was used for the snow.  For the berries, I used tiny bean bag styrofoam balls that I colored red with acrylic paint.  This was attached to the top corner of the card.  A few whitepine branches and berries were attached on the letterbox pole.

One of the stamps from Susan's Winter Garden stamp set was used for the sentiment.  It was die cut using a small oval die.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails