Monday, October 10, 2022

Trifold Miura Ori Card



Hello Paper Crafters.  Today I have an unusual shaped card that was fun to create.  I used a piece of design paper for the inside and created Sunflowers using Susan's Sunflower die set.

The name of this card style is Trifold Miura Ori Card.  I followed the tutorial by Iced Images on YouTube.  It is created using just two pieces of white cardstock for the card base.

Design papers from my stash was used to decorate the card.  Susan's Sunflower die set was used to create the sunflowers.  I tried to duplicate the flowers in the design paper.  The photo distorts the colors on the flowers created.  The centers of the flowers in the design paper are fairly large so I created my flowers very similar.  I used Prills over the small die cut pieces to be used in the center.  


On the inside of the card I used one of the stamps from Susan's Clear Stamp Set.


The finished card is 5x7 inches when closed.  


Below I have links to Susan's Sunflower die set plus I have added products for Susan's newest winter release.  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails