Thursday, October 13, 2022

Window Arrangement


Hello my crafty friends.  Today I decided to create another Christmas card.  Have you started making your cards for the holidays?  All my friends look forward to receiving my Christmas cards because they always have pretty arrangements I created using Susan's Garden die sets.

This is a 6x6 inch card.  The base card is tan.  For the background, I used the Sizzix Impresslits A2 Cut & Emboss Folder.  Once it was embossed, I used a sponge and lightly sponged on light gray ink over the stones. Inside the window cutout, I added a piece of Paper Heaven-Golden Dreams design paper.  To create the green shutters, I used the cut & emboss folder and a piece of green card stock over the shutter portion, and ran through the die cutting machine.  The outside of the shutters was cut out using scissors, then glued to the white shutters.  Two small gold Spellbinders embellishments were added for the knobs.

Susans's White Pine die was used to die cut nine branches.  They were sponged using green ink on the Waffle Flower Media Mat,  and each pine needle cut in half using the scissors in Susan's Flower Tool Kit.  Snow was added to the tips.  Susan's Berry Branch was die cut using white card stock, and sponged green.  For the berries, I colored small white flat backed pearls with a dark red Copic marker.  

One pine cone was created using Susan's Pinecone die set.  It was die cut using brown card stock and the tips were brushed with white pigment ink

Susan's Poinsettia die set was used to create the pink/white poinsettia.  It was die cut using Susan's Specialty Cardstock.  A pink Copic Marker was used to color the center of each petal.  Using Susan's Flower Tool Kit, the poinsettia was shaped.  For the bracts, I added both yellow and green Nuvo drops.

I have links below for the products I used.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails