Thursday, May 14, 2020

White Gerbera Daisies



I saw some white Gerbera Daisies at the nursery and decided to create some for a card using Susan's Garden Notes Gerbera Daisy die set.

This is a 6 inch card.  A piece of green and white gingham card stock was used for the background.  Since the daisies are white,  I used a dark green oval die cut for the background.

Three Gerbera Daisies were die cut, shaped and assembled.  For the background I used an old die from Memory Box for the leafy foilage.  Gerbera Leaves were glued under the flowers.  I very seldom use sequins, but decided to add a few green sequins around this arrangement.  

Susan's older die sets are very hard to find right now, so I have not added links to products.  She will have a new release this September and I will add links to all her new products at that time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails